Preparation Guidelines for Free Paper (Oral and Poster)
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for Oral & Poster presentation. Please see the themes for abstract submission and note the important dates below.
- Deadline of Abstract Submission: September 16, 2018 (GMT+9 hours).
Rules for Submission
Please note that abstracts should be submitted prior to September 16, 2018.
If the abstract is confirmed to be accepted, it will NOT be included in the abstract book WITHOUT registration and payment. Submission by letter, fax, e-mail or CD/DVD will NOT be accepted at any time. Applicants must follow these guidelines.
- 1. Language: English
- 2. Format:
Title & Topic The abstract title must not exceed 125 words in length; this includes spaces. Author & Affiliation Full name of all authors should be listed without degrees and titles, and the presenting author should be underlined. Authors' affiliations and contact information should be included. Body - Abstracts must not exceed 400 words in length (not including title and authors)
Tables may be included and each will count as 100 words. A maximum of 2 images may be included; each will count as 100 words.
- Tables, images and graphs must be uploaded in JPG or TIFF format at 300 dpi and 100% size. Any higher resolution is acceptable.
- Abstracts must be structured with the following:
- 3. Please note the title, author and affiliation are also necessary in the abstract.
- 4. Submit an abstract(s) ONLY through submission online.
- 5. The presenting author will be required to register if the abstract is confirmed to be accepted.
- 6. If the authors need to submit a second abstract, authors must use a NEW form for EACH abstract submission.
- 7. Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published prior to 2018 KALC International Conference.
- 8. You are able to revise the details after submission on our website. However, if you prefer to re-submit the same abstract via online system, please also inform the conference secretariat (email@example.com) to remove the duplicated / mistaken submission.
- 9. Presenting author, Author, Co-author and Corresponding author information (Name, Affiliation, E-mail address and Phone number) must be completed to submit.
The scientific committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted as an oral presentation and a poster presentation with consideration given to the author's preference. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the secretariat.
As a condition of submission, 2018 KALC International Conference requires you to agree to such publication and to surrender any copyright over the abstract as submitted to 2018 KALC International Conference.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- ● Presenting author's contact details
- - E-mail address
- - Personal phone Number
- - Affiliation detail address
- ● Author, Co-author and Corresponding author's details
- - Full first and family name(s).
- - Authors' names must be in upper and lower case (John B Smith).
- - Affiliation details: department, institution/hospital, city, state, country
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the scientific program. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
- ● Basic & Translational Research/Biology/Pathology
- ● Radiology/Staging/Screening/Epidemiology
- ● Pulmonology/Endoscopy
- ● Early/Locally Advanced NSCLC
- ● Surgery
- ● Radiotherapy
- ● Advanced NSCLC
- ● Chemotherapy/Targeted Therapy/ Immunotherapy
- ● SCLC/Neuroendocrine Tumors
- ● Mesothelioma/Thymic & Other Thoracic Malignancies
- ● Palliative Care
- ● Disease names should be written without apostrophes.
- ● Periods should be used in numbers for decimal points, not commas, i.e., P=0.015