KALC International Conference 2023 provides authors with a chance to present their abstracts to a wider audience through oral and/or poster presentations. To ensure that instructions are shared effectively with all the presenting authors of the accepted abstracts, we encourage all presenters to review the following:
Oral Presentation [Free Paper]
All oral presenters will be requested to attend the conference and deliver a presentation from the podium. The real-time question and answer session will be carried following each presentation.
How to Prepare the Oral Presentation
- For Oral Presentation, presenting authors use PowerPoint slides to accompany their oral presentation.
- All presenters will participate in a real-time question and answer session after their presentations.
- Presentation size: Widescreen 16:9
- The length of presentation: Total 10 minutes (7 minutes of presentation & 3 minutes of real-time question and answer session)
- Presentation language: English
Best Presentation Award
- Award recipients will be selected based on the quality of their presentations by the judges of KALC International Conference 2023, who shall evaluate the presentation. The Best Presentation Award will be awarded on December 1st during the Closing & Award Ceremony.
Upload Your Presentation File(s)
- Please provide your presentation to email@example.com via https://wetransfer.com/ (or similar).
- Submission Deadline: November 20th, 2023
How to Prepare the Poster Exhibition
- Please prepare a poster and the size of poster should be smaller than 90 cm wide x 150 cm high.
- Posters must be readable by viewers 1-2 meters away.
- The message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- The poster title, author(s)’s name(s), and affiliation(s) should appear at the top.
- Contents should be in the order of abstract.
- Each poster should be placed on the numbered board assigned to each presenter.
- Posters should be brought to the meeting and not mailed, as the organizing committee cannot be responsible for loss or mishandling.
- Presenters are responsible for posting and removing their own materials.
- Handouts are encouraged for participants wishing to receive more information about your poster and research.
- Note that landscape posters or larger posters will not fit on the poster display boards and therefore, cannot be mounted.
- Poster Mounting & Removal
- Mount: Nov. 30th, 07:00-10:00
- Removal: Dec. 1st, 17:00-18:00