Abstract Submission Deadline Extended
Saturday, October 9, 2021
(24:00 GMT+09:00 Seoul/Japan Time)
Abstract Submission Process
Sign UpIf you are already signed-up on this website, you can use the account for your abstract submission.
Submission and ConfirmationAfter your abstract submission, a confirmation letter will be sent to you via e-mail.
My PageTo review or modify your submitted abstracts, visit 'My Page'.
Acceptance NotificationAn acceptance notification will be sent to you via e-mail.
- The Presenting Author of the abstract must be one of the authors listed in the abstract. The submitter should be the first author of the paper.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the conference in one of the following categories:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Please adhere to the following formatting guidelines when submitting abstracts for the conference.
- The Title should not exceed 20 words (First letter of each word in uppercase, except for articles, prepositions, and conjunctions).
- Name and Affiliation of Presenting Author (this person will act as the main contact for this abstract)
- Name and Affiliation of Co-author(s) and confirmation that all authors have consented to the submission.
- The Abstract Text should not exceed 300 words (excluding the Title, Authors, and Affiliations).
- An Acceptable Structure of an abstract must consist of the following components:
- Background/Aim: A statement of the hypothesis or research question.
- Methods: An explanation of the study design and experimental methods used.
- A concise summary of the major findings of the experiment or study.
- Sufficient data must be provided to permit evaluation by the reviewers and public reading the abstract.
- Statements such as “The data will be discussed“ are not acceptable.
- Conclusion(s): Summary of the overall findings and the importance of the study.
- Graphics and Tables can be submitted as part of an abstract. The maximum file size of each graphic/tables is 500 KB.
Suggested Topics for Abstract Submission are:
- Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer / Chemotherapy / Targeted Therapy / Immunotherapy
- Basic & Translational Research / Biology / Pathology
- Early / Locally Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma / Thymic & Other Thoracic Malignancies
- Palliative Care
- Pulmonology / Endoscopy
- Radiology / Staging / Screening / Epidemiology
- Small Cell Lung Cancer / Neuroendocrine Tumors
Notification of Acceptance
- Presenting Authors will be notified of their acceptance status via email. Presenting Authors must inform any co-author(s) of acceptance.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to accept or decline any submissions and to select the presentation format.
Abstract Modification or Withdrawal
- Presenting Authors may modify or withdraw the submitted abstract by the submission Deadline.
- For questions regarding Abstract Submission, please contact us via email email@example.com.